GetAllZones() – returns a JSON or .Net List of all available zones; GetAllPlayers() – same method for players, returns a JSON or .Net List of all players; SetZoneMute (string zoneName, bool mute) – use this to mute or unmute zone by name.
– New WCF\REST API method “SetPlayerMode”, you can remotely select player mode – one by one, shuffle, repeat track, repeat playlist, stop after current track;
– Added support for many new audio formats – Monkey’s Audio APE, AC3, OptimFROG lossless audio codec, The True Audio TTA, Apple lossless audio ALAC;
– Added the ability to play AAC Internet radio stations;
– Internet radio playlists are supported now;
– Added the ability to play stereo Internet radio stations;
– Drag and Drop support for files, folders, and playlists;
– New Spotify player modes – one by one, shuffle, repeat track, repeat playlist, stop after current track.
Please don’t forget to update, download latest version here
You can control Multi Room Audio Playerusing REST API as well as via command line interface with console commands. At first run main software, then find mzap5cmd.exe remote console control program in the same folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Multi Room Audio Player 5
The REST API provides programmatic access to control all zones and players. Using WCF or REST API you can create your own handy remote control desktop or mobile application, add there a map of your place and many more cool additional features. Read More …