Please download new release here. This is a list of all bug-fixes and enhancements:
[+] Added: New Stop Jingle action has been added to Player;
[*] Changed: Some minor UI changes in Scheduler window;
[-] Fixed: Playback of mono\stereo Jingles has been fixed;
[-] Fixed: Major FileNotFound bug\crash has been fixed.
Please help us to fix your issue. 1. At first please turn on Log recording. Go to Settings and enable Write Log feature.
Please send us latest logs files from this folder C:\Users\_your_name_\Documents\MZAP5\Log. You can open folder or current log file using Help menu.
2. Please send us your Multi Room Audio Player workspace file. The name of your current workspace you can always see in the Main window title. You can find all workspace files (and backups) here C:\Users\_your_name_\Documents\MZAP5\Workspaces
3. Please describe your system configuration. You can do it automatically with Windows dxdiag tool. Please press Win+R or start “Run” prompt in the Windows Start menu. Then type “dxdiag” and run it.
Press “Save all information…” and please send us this text file. Here you can find more information about DirectX Diagnostics tool.
4. Please record all your steps using Windows embedded Problem Steps Recorder and send us your records as a zip (default format) file. Please use this link to read about this tool.
And of course we can try to help you via Remote Desktop Software, for example Team Viewer.
Thank you for cooperation!
This release is a present to all our German speaking customers. Please download newest release from our main website. All bug-fixes and enhancements:
[+] Added: German language;
[+] Added: “Clear All” button to Hotkey Settings;
[+] Added: Ability to delete Hotkey with Backspace button on Hotkey Settings page;
[-] Fixed: Some Hotkey minor bugs;
[-] Fixed: Playlist bug – “InvalidArgument=Value of ‘-1’ is not valid for ‘index'”.
New version is here. Some new features has been added. Now you can assign custom HotKey to player controls. Please download newest release from our download page. All bug-fixes and enhancements:
[+] Added: HotKeys support;
[+] Added: Write CPU and memory usage to log file;
[+] Added: Write Audio Devices count to log file;
[+] Added: New API method SetPlayerMute;
[+] Added: New API method GetAllPlaylists;
[-] Fixed: Some minor bugs.
The new version is available. We’ve fixed some minor issues and added few new features:
– You can disable XML (audio tag info from current track) file writing in the Settings;
– You can adjust crossfading time between songs (please see Settings-General tab);
– The program creates backup of workspace file automatically after you opened new workspace;
– Now the program supports m3u and m3u8 playlists with internet radio streams.
– New WCF\REST API method “SetPlayerMode”, you can remotely select player mode – one by one, shuffle, repeat track, repeat playlist, stop after current track;
– Added support for many new audio formats – Monkey’s Audio APE, AC3, OptimFROG lossless audio codec, The True Audio TTA, Apple lossless audio ALAC;
– Added the ability to play AAC Internet radio stations;
– Internet radio playlists are supported now;
– Added the ability to play stereo Internet radio stations;
– Drag and Drop support for files, folders, and playlists;
– New Spotify player modes – one by one, shuffle, repeat track, repeat playlist, stop after current track.
Please don’t forget to update, download latest version here